Art. 1 – General provisions
1. By browsing this area, the user accesses www.giulianatiagency.com, accessible via the URL: www.giulianatiagency.com. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site entail acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by:
RED ROSE S.R.L.
Residence: Via Giuseppe Bardelli, 4 – 20131 Milan (MI)
VAT number: 02275430516
3. The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are considered generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale whose terms www.giulianatiagency.com reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
Art. 2 – Object
1. These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on www.giulianatiagency.com and do not, however, regulate the supply of services or the sale of products by parties other than the seller who are present on the same site via links, banners or other connections hypertextual.
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we suggest checking their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to complete the form in electronic format and send it following the relevant instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and the relative price, the means of payment that can be used, the delivery methods of the purchased products and the relative shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The user will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order submission procedure is completed. This will happen by clicking on the “Check and confirm order” button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its fulfillment.
Art. 4 – Registered users
1. When completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him. Confirmation must be communicated within 20 days at the latest. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, www.giulianatiagency.com will be released from any commitment to the user.
3. The confirmation will in any case exempt www.giulianatiagency.com from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform www.giulianatiagency.com of any change in their data communicated at any time.
4. If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties regarding the payments made, www.giulianatiagency.com will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the related deficiencies are rectified.
5. Upon the user’s first request to activate a profile, www.giulianatiagency.com will assign the same username and password. The latter recognizes that these identifiers constitute the system for validating the user’s access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the actions performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect on him.
6. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 – Product availability
1. Product availability refers to the actual availability at the time the user places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation email, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the user will be immediately informed via e-mail.
3. If the user requests cancellation of the order, terminating the contract, www.giulianatiagency.com will refund the amount paid within 25 days from the time www.giulianatiagency.com was aware of the buyer’s decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – Products offered
1. www.giulianatiagency.com markets: personalized gadgets.
2. The offer is detailed on the site at the link: www.giulianatiagency.com/shop-online.
Art. 7 – Payment methods and prices
1. The price of the products will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In case of error www.giulianatiagency.com will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, there will be no obligation for www.giulianatiagency.com to provide what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. The prices on the site are inclusive of VAT and include shipping costs. Prices are subject to change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once you have selected the desired products, they will be added to the cart. Simply follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the information requested at each step of the process. Order details may be modified before payment.
5. Payment can be made via: Bank Transfer and credit/debit cards (VISA – American Express – MasterCard – Maestro – Discover – Aura – PostePay) or PayPal.
Art. 8 – Delivery
1. www.giulianatiagency.com ships throughout the Italian territory, excluding the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
2. www.giulianatiagency.com will only make deliveries to the user’s home, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is generally made within 2-4 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the time estimated at the time of selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum period of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
5. If you are unable to be present at the delivery location at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree a new delivery date.
6. If delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that the contract is intended to be terminated.
7. As a result of the resolution, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs resulting from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without unjustified delay and, in any case, within 15 days of date of termination of the contract. Transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs which will be borne by the buyer.
8. Shipping costs are borne by the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
Art. 9 – Passing of risk
1. The risks relating to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. Ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as full payment of all amounts due in relation to them is received, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later time.
Art. 10 – Warranty and commercial compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including non-compliance of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian legislation.
2. If the buyer has stipulated the contract as a consumer, i.e. any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any entrepreneurial or professional activity carried out, this guarantee is valid provided that the defect appears within 24 months of delivery date of the products; that the buyer presents a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is completed correctly.
3. In case of non-conformity, the user who has stipulated the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of conformity of the products without charge, through repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract relating to the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
4. All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 11 – Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 14-day period starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right to withdraw from the purchase can send an email, indicating the order number and name of the user, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract.
5. The goods must be returned to:
RED ROSE S.R.L.
Via Giuseppe Bardelli, 4
20131 Milan (MI)
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to the withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 days for any shipping costs incurred by the user.
7. The costs incurred for returning the goods will be borne by the user.
8. As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, modified by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until the buyer demonstrates that he has sent the goods back.
9. The right of withdrawal will not apply in the event that the services and products of www.giulianatiagency.com are included in the categories of the art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
10. The site will carry out the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase phase or by bank transfer, and if the user intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he will have to provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the reimbursement.
Art. 12 – Data processing
1. By using the site the user authorizes the processing of his personal data. This information is also valid for the purposes of article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free movement of such data.
2. The data controller is RED ROSE S.R.L. in the person of its legal representative Mrs. Giulia Nati.
3. The data controller, appointed by the owner, is RED ROSE S.R.L. in the person of its legal representative Mrs. Giulia Nati
4. The data will be processed at Via Giuseppe Bardelli, 4 – 20131 Milan (MI).
5. The data processing takes place exclusively electronically, using IT tools and supports designed to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data itself. The stored information is protected from unauthorized access.
6. The data provided by users relating to purchase orders, payments (which may contain name, address, contact details), IP address and all other data communicated are processed.
7. The purpose of using such data is the execution of the purchase order and payments, the communication of the data itself to third party suppliers of payment and shipping services as well as information contacts regarding the activities and services of the site, offers of a commercial nature from affiliated companies and commercial partners.
8. The provision of data and consent to processing for the purposes referred to in the contract or the processing of the order and the related payment is necessary for the conclusion itself as well as for the execution of the contract therefore the refusal to provide such data or to give consent to the relevant processing results in the impossibility for the user to purchase the products and services offered.
9. The provision of data and consent to processing for the purposes of commercial communications is optional. However, any refusal to provide such data or to give consent to the related processing may result in the user being unable to receive such further services.
10. The user always has the right to have his data updated, rectified or integrated, the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which do not need to be stored in in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, the certification that the operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
11. The user has the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or for direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
12. The user can also revoke at any time the consent to the processing of their data previously given to www.giulianatiagency.com.
13. All rights provided for by EU Regulation 2016/679 can be exercised by the user by writing to the following email: email@example.com.
14. On the first visit, the user will be invited to choose their language and will be offered the option to save their preferred language. To this end, the user authorizes the use of the so-called identification codes. cookies, i.e. small files sent from your internet server and recordable on the hard disk of the user’s computer.
15. The hard drive collects information about the user’s language preference and stores the site pages visited. Cookies are used to prevent the user from receiving the same information repeatedly or in the wrong language, and to adapt the content and presentation of the site to the user’s browser type.
Art. 13 – Safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is void for any reason, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 – Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent via email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, via telephone to the following address by telephone: +39 329 214 8668, and by post to the following address: Via Giuseppe Bardelli, 4 – 20131 Milan (MI).
Art. 15 – Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any different mandatory rules prevailing in the country of habitual residence of the buyer. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and/or consequent thereto must be resolved exclusively by the Italian jurisdictional authority. In particular, if the user qualifies as a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the user according to the applicable law.