We have decided to draw up a Cookies Policy, not only to comply with the most recent legislation, but above all because we want to ensure maximum transparency and clarity on what happens when you come and visit our website.
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a piece of data that is stored on a computer, tablet or smartphone while browsing the internet, so that that computer, tablet or smartphone can be recognized at a later time. Our cookies do not recognize you as a natural person, they only recognize the device you are using. The cookie asks permission to be placed on your device’s hardware, but does not harm it in any way.
2. What are cookies for?
Cookies ensure efficient functioning of the site and improve its performance. Furthermore, they provide the site owner with important information useful for statistical and advertising purposes and to improve the user’s browsing experience on the net, for example by storing their preferences.
- They make certain services such as payment possible.
- They allow the device to be recognized to avoid having to provide the same information several times. For example, returning to previously visited pages, managing the shopping cart.
- They calculate how many users are using the site in order to facilitate navigation.
- They analyze data to help understand how to improve the experience on our site.
4. Types of cookies
There are different types of cookies, which are divided into different categories:
- First Party Cookies: these are cookies installed directly by the manager of the website the user is visiting.
- Third Party Cookies: are installed by parties other than the operator of the site the user is visiting.
- Technical Cookies: these are cookies of a purely technical nature and are used to carry out specific activities and operations on the website. These cookies have a purely functional role, they are used to guarantee the correct functioning of the website. These cookies are further divided into subcategories:
– Navigation or session cookies: they are used to guarantee navigation on the site and perform activities such as authentication to access restricted areas;
– Cookies Analytics: they are used to collect information in aggregate and anonymous form on the number of users who visit the site and how they visit the site;
– Functionality Cookies: they allow the user to navigate based on a series of selected criteria (e.g. language) to improve navigation;
- Profiling Cookies: these are cookies aimed at creating targeted marketing messages. The purpose is to package targeted advertising messages, based on user preferences. These cookies create a historical memory that allows us to offer appropriately personalized advertisements. To help you understand better, we offer the following example: once you have visited an airline website, you often come across advertisements for airline flights in subsequent navigations. This is possible thanks to profiling cookies.
5. What cookies do we use
Below we list the Cookies that are used on our site: Our site uses both First Party Cookies and Third Party Cookies. The Technical Cookies present on our site are the following:
As regards Third Party Cookies, our site uses the Google Analytics Service with anonymized IPs with the following cookies:
- Google Analytics
- Management of payments by bank transfer and credit/debit cards (VISA – American Express – MasterCard – Maestro – Discover – Aura – PostePay) or PayPal
- Google Fonts
We remind you that Third Party Cookies are not under the responsibility of the site owner, therefore we invite you to consult the privacy policies of the individual third party managers.
Finally, we remind you that our site DOES NOT use Profiling Cookies.
6. How to disable cookies
You can disable cookies at any time, however, we remind you that disabling cookies, especially navigation and functional ones, can cause your navigation on our site to malfunction or limit access to the services we offer. Below are the instructions for disabling cookies on the most commonly used browsers:
» Google Chrome: https://support. google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it.
» Firefox: https://support.mozilla .org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie.
» Internet Explorer: https:// support.microsoft.com/it-it/hub/4338813/windows-help.
» Safari: https://support.apple.com/it -it/HT201265.
The absence of disabling cookies for this site is to be understood as acceptance of the use of the same and of the data collected from them.
To disable analytical cookies, which collect, anonymously, data on how users use the website, please visit the Google Analytics page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.